Orthodontics Services in Missouri City, TX
While some people are gifted with an aligned bite and naturally straight teeth, others are not always as lucky.
Do you have a disturbing dental irregularity and would want to visit an orthodontic practice?
Get in touch with Joy Dental today.
We are committed to offering you an orthodontic experience that results in your best smile. More so, we use the latest technology to ensure that your treatment is efficient and comfortable.
From the time your first set foot in our clinic to your last day of treatment, our team of friendly staff works hard to create the perfect environment where you are the priority.
Why you should consider our orthodontic services
Orthodontic treatment isn’t solely meant for aesthetic purposes as many people may believe; rather, it also comes with a range of practical benefits. Here are some benefits associated with our orthodontics services:
- Have an easier time cleaning your teeth.
- Chewing is made easier.
- Straighter teeth result in greater self-confidence.
- Headaches, neck pain, TMJ disorders, and back pain are reduced via orthodontic treatments.
- Orthodontic care prevents tooth decay, gum disease, and bone loss.
Our range of orthodontic services
At Joy Dental, we offer a wide range of orthodontic services.
- Braces orthodontics – If you are looking for braces in Missouri City, TX, we are the right people. Dental braces will help fix your crooked teeth or bite.
- Aligners – We use aligners to reposition your teeth and make your bite more comfortable.
- Palatal expansion – This is a procedure that expands the palate and creates additional space within the mouth.
- Surgical orthodontics – If you are looking for an orthodontist in Missouri City, TX who can perform corrective jaw surgery, look no further. This procedure is required when your jaw structure is preventing you from chewing or speaking properly.
Finding the best orthodontist near you
Investing in a reliable orthodontist in Missouri City, TX gives you something to smile about for many years to come.
If you wish to learn more about orthodontic treatment and procedures, get in touch with our team at Joy Dental. Together, we can create a perfect plan to help you attain the best smile for your needs.